Friday 25 January 2019

Pootlers Blog Hop Sale-A-Bration Edition!


Hi everyone! I am so happy to be bringing you my creation for the Pootlers Blog Hop Sale-A-Bration Edition! 



The blog hop is to showcase the free products in the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. I was in my element making this card as it has purple and butterflys!


The card base is highland heather cut and scored to make a tent fold card base. The whisper white layer is 5 7/8 by 3.5 inch's. The purple flowered DSP is from the botanical butterfly paper pack and measures 5 7/8 by 3 inch. I added 9 inches of the organdy ribbon, in highland heather, from the ribbon combo pack. The butterfly's are the butterfly elements that I coloured with the highland heather blend. The sentiment is from the part of my story stamp set. I stamped it in gorgeous grape, then punched out with the 2 inch circle punch. I then backed it with a star burst punch from a scrap of highland heather card-stock. All finished off with some gingham gala adhesive back sequins. 

I hope you love this card as much as I do. To continue on the hop click on the link below for more stunning makes.



Craft your best life! Sam x

16 comments: