Wednesday 23 January 2019

How to episode 4- card making basics- simple stamping using Stampin' Up! products

Hello Everyone
Welcome back to my how to - card making basics. 

Today I am bring you simple stamping, step it up stamping and then I step it up  again! 
Our first card used the whisper white note card and envelopes, the Butterfly Gala stamp set and Grapefruit Grove ink.The note cards are great to have in your stash if you are a new crafter or if you need a card in a hurry.

Our next card is a step up from the first. For this one I have made the card base from an A4 sheet of card stock, cut in half and scored in half. Check out episode 2 of my tutorials to see how to on how to do this. 


For my third card I have taken card number two and using the butterfly duet punch i have stamped the small butterfly. I used the coordinating ink and card stock, giving a tone on tone look.



I hope you like this collection of cards. Click here to view the tutorial.

All the products I have used are available in my online store.
 Click here to take a look. For every £45 spend you get to choose a free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.

Craft your best life 
Sam x  


No comments:

Post a Comment