Tuesday 29 January 2019

How to episode 5- card making basics- simple stamping using Stampin' Up! products



Happy Tuesday! It time for another card making basics. So far we have learnt how to make a card base, matting and layering and stamping. Today we are using framelits and adding embellishments. 


As its nearly February it is that time for love.
I have cut my card base from half a A4 sheet of our thick whisper white. and scored at 4 1/8 to make a tent fold card. I have used the Poppy Parade and Gorgeous Grape as it has the coordinating mini striped ribbon.  
I cut my coloured mat at 5 5/8 by 3 7/8. Then my white layer at 5 2/8 by 3 5/8 inch. The I love you sentiment is from the vertical greetings stamp set. I then added the ribbon to the two glued together layers before sticking it down to the card base.

The image is from the twinkle twinkle stamp set. I used the two  largest of the stitched shape framelits to cut out the mat and layer. Do not worry if you do not have the framelits as you can cut squares of cardstock with your scissors or trimmer. 

I used the red rhinestones for the red card and clear rhinestones, that I coloured with my highland heather dark blend.

I hope you like this project, feel free to ask any questions. below is the full YouTube tutorial. All the products used are available in my online store, click here to take a look.



 


Craft your best life! 
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment