Thursday 31 January 2019

Hello Cupcake! Inspire Create Challenge Entry

Hi everyone! 
I hope you are keeping warm, it chilly here is Somerset, so I am hiding out in my crafty corner. 
Today's project is a card I have made for the Inspire Create Challenge blog. The theme is a card sketch and here is my take on it.


This card is full of colour and fun, perfect for a Birthday or any occasion.
I started out with the free Hello Cupcake stamp set and teamed it with the How Sweet It Is Designer Series Paper. The Bermuda Bay card base and Melon Mambo mat, that I ran through the Swirls and Curls Embossing folder, really make the cupcake pop. The DSP has lots of colours in it so I had lots to choose from for the stamping. I used Pineapple Punch, Melon Mambo and Gorgeous Grape ink. I then cut the cupcake out with the largest circle of the Stitched Shape Framelits. 

I am loving the colourful card in a dreary January. I think I will give it to my Mum to cheer her up. 

I hope you like this card, see you again soon.
Craft your best life!
Sam x




No comments:

Post a Comment