Wednesday 2 January 2019

New Catalogue, Paper Sample or Share.

With the new catalogue launch comes new products! I am so happy to announce I am offering my first Paper sample and Paper share. 
I can not show you the catalogue images until the 3rd of January but here is a little video of all the papers. 




There are also 2 packs of free papers thats part of the Sale-A-Bration catalogue. I will be adding both to your choice of sample or share. We have the stunning foiled paper in Grapefruit Grove and Lovely Lipstick. And the classing Botanical Butterfly. Both paper coordinate with new product sweets in the new Spring Summer catalogue. 



So what do you get?


The sample pack will have one 6x6 sheet of every new Designer Series Paper from the spring summer and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
That gives you 59 sheets of 6x6 for just £12 including postage and packing. 
If you are a member of my Crafty Lovely's team you can order the paper sample for free. 

The paper share is a quarter share of every new Designer Series Paper from the spring summer and the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.
This gives you 46 sheets of 12x6 and 22 sheets of 6x6  for just £22 including postage and packaging. 
If you are a member of my Crafty Lovely's team you can order the paper share for half price of £11 

Please note the Beautifully detailed lazer-cut speciality paper is NOT included in the sample or share. It comes in 12x12 is very delicate and does not easily cut into equal shares. This paper is on page 48 of the spring summer catalogue and available to order from the 3rd of January.

How do I order?
Only open to UK postal address.
Payment by PayPal or BACs
Order from me at sammitch16@gmail.com with your choice of paper sample or paper share.
Please also provide me with your name,  Email, postal address and payment choice. If you like a free catalogue added to your order please state if you would like the Annual Catalogue, the Spring Summer Catalogue or both,  
Order closing date  the 12th of Jaunary 2019


I will need payment by the closing date. I will then order the paper, prep it and get it posted to you. If the weather is kind to us I will have it to you by the end of January.

Craft  your best life!
Sam x



No comments:

Post a Comment