Sunday 4 November 2018

Snowflake Showcase project 2


Hi Everyone,
 I am loving using the Snowflake Showcase! This has to be my favourite collection yet!!

Today I am bring you my second card using the Snow is Glistening stamp set and the Snow Fall Dies
I have been using a lot none-traditional colours lastly and Gray, Pink and Copper are right on trend. 

My card base is a white Memory and More large card measuring 4 1/4" by 6 1/4". The mat layer is in Petal Pink and measures 4" by 6". My next layer is Gray Granite, from the 6"x 6" Neutrals designer series paper pack, cut at 3 3/4" by 5 3/4. 

 I have cut the largest snowflake die from copper foil card-stock and mounted it on the largest of the square stitched shape framelits in petal pink.. The sentiment is heat embossed with copper embossing power and punched out with the Everyday Label punch. I have mounted it with the petal pink and copper ribbon from the metallic ribbon combo pack.

To finish off the card I have used the share what you love artisan pearls, in petal pink.


I hope you like the card, there is a tutorial on YouTube that I will link below. The products used are availvie in my online store click here to check it out.

Remember to craft your best life!
Sam x




No comments:

Post a Comment