Thursday 1 November 2018

SNOW card using snow is glistening by Stampin' Up!

Hello crafty friends!
Today I am bring you this super simple "SNOW" card in Gorgeous Grape and Whisper white, with a touch of Sparkle Glimmer paper. I have used the time limited Snow is Glistening stamp set and the Large Letter dies. So if you would like to know how I made it please read on.

I took an A4 sheet of gorgeous grape card stock and cut it in half at 5 7/8", then scored at 4 1/8".
the whisper white mat is cut at 4" and 5 6/8".
Stamping the snowflakes was super easy using the Stampin' Up! Stamparatus, stamp positioning tool. the hinge step lines up each new row seamlessly and the cascade of snowflakes makes the prefect background for the letters cut from the sparkle glimmer paper. to find out more pop over to my YouTube channel for the full tutorial, where I used the velveteen paper for the large letters.





That is all there is to it, Click here to see my online store.

 Craft your best life!
Sam x



No comments:

Post a Comment