Wednesday 14 November 2018

Dashing Deer card number two.

Hi and welcome to my blog.

Today's card is this stunning " Many Merry Thanks" card.



I have  made this card for the restaurant my son, husband and I are going to, with my parents, for Christmas Dinner. We have been for the last two years and the food and atmosphere is lovely. They all work really hard, to make it special, so I thought it would be nice to say thank you.

This card real mix of metallic's and texture. I have use the gold-foil edged card bases, The Broadway Bound designer series paper,  Dashing Deer Stamp Set, Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies, Black Organdy Ribbon, Galvanised Metallic Paper and the Everyday Label Punch and the Metallic Pearls that come in gold and silver.

The card base is 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" so I needed a mat that is 3 3/4" by 4 3/4". I added the ribbon to the designer series paper (DSP) by wrapping it around with enough ribbon to secure it at the back, then made the bow and popped it on with a mini glue dot. I stamped the greeting and punched it out and cut the prancing deer from the galvanised metallic paper. This paper is a silver tone but mat instead of shiny.
I then added the greeting and Deer with some Dimensionals and finished it off with the gold and silver metallic pearls. 

I hope you like this card, if you would like to see my YouTube tutorial please click here.

Craft your best life! 
Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment