Tuesday 13 November 2018

Calling all new Paper crafters!


Hi every one.
Are you a new paper crafter and feel overwhelmed? Or maybe you would like to learn how to make cards and 3D paper items but just don't know where to start?
Well that is where I can help!

I have put together a collection of "how to" video tutorials over on my YouTube channel  of card making basics. The first lesson will be a look at the card blanks and envelopes packs and the Memory's and more card packs that Stampin' Up! have to offer to get the new card maker going. They are also prefect for the seasoned card maker, as we all need that last minuet quick card.

The second lesson will be how to cut a card base and layers from card stock. These fit neatly on our high quality envelopes or you can make your own (tutorial in the making) with the envelope punch board.

The third tutorial is for all you paper hoarders,me included.
Do you collect pretty paper, look at it, stroke it and then lovingly place it in its bed? No? I cant be the only one! It costs money and it scary cutting it up. To get over this problem I open it and chop it straight away. This tutorial will show you how to love it chop it and have it ready to create with.

If you have any questions or ideas for other how to tutorials please feel free to pop me a message

Craft your best life!
Sam x
       

No comments:

Post a Comment