Monday 17 December 2018

STAMPIN' UP! HAUL!!! new Occasions and Sale-a-brations catalogue

As 2018 comes to a close its time for out with the old and in with the new! on the 3rd of January the new Occasions and Sale-a-bration Catalogues are coming!

As a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I get to order early. This gives me time to play with the products read to share them with you. I can not show you the inside of the catalogues. But i can show you what I have and tell you all about them!

The Occasions Catalogue runs from the 3rd of January to the 3rd of June. Its pack with everything you need for the coming spring, but don't forget, we also have the Annual Catalogue.
The Sale-a-bration catalogue runs from the 3rd January to 31st March. But you can not buy these products, you earn them for free! Yes, for every 45 pound spent you get to choose an item for free and who doesn't like free stuff?





Both catalogues will be live on my online store on the 3rd of January, but if you cant wait that long please use the contact form to request yours today. below is my haul video. I am bringing you all the lovely new craft supply's I have. I hope you enjoy this sneak peak of the new products, If you have any questions please get in touch. 

 

Craft your best life! 
Sam x


No comments:

Post a Comment