Tuesday 18 December 2018

Stampin' Up! Dashing Deer bundle with festive sparkle.

Today I am bring you the last of my Christmas cards! This means that the Autumn Winter Catalogue will be leaving us soon! But the good news is that some of the products are now discounted and some will carry over. I am happy to say that the Dashing Deer Stamp set and Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies are on the carry over list. However it will no longer be in a bundle. So if you want this bundle with a 10% saving, get it now. click here to take a look.





Today's card is using the on-trend colours of pink, gray and copper, the copper is glimmer paper, we all need a bit of sparkle this time of year, I have really enjoyed this colour combination, which is odd as I am not a pink girl, but I love it! But don't worry if your looking for my traditional colours, I have a YouTube tutorial using Tranquil Tide. You can find my tutorial on my YouTube channel or you can watch it here.




I am taking a break, from tutorials, over Christmas, I will be back with the new products from the spring summer catalogue and sale-a-bration freebies on 3rd January. I will share more about this later in the week.

Thank you all for your support and friendship over the years, My family and I wish you a happy, peaceful and safe Christmas x


Craft your best life! 

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment